HydroPoint has been in business since 2002. Our long years in the business have given us experience and deep expertise in a variety of industries.
Learn more about why we’re the vendor of choice for some of our nation’s largest real estate companies, over 200 municipalities and school districts, corporate campuses large and small, and nearly every major Big Box retailer.
Controller Activation & Other Forms
- WeatherTRAK Controller Access Form
- WeatherTRAK Controller Firmware Update Request Form
- WeatherTRAK Controller Replacement or Upgrade Activation Request Form
Need technical assistance? Our Customer Service group is available to answer your questions and to help you troubleshoot six days a week, in both English and Spanish, by phone and email.
- For troubleshooting, give our bilingual team a call at 1-800-362-8774.
- Support Hours
- Mon-Fri 3:00 AM – 6:00 PM PT
- Sat 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM PT
- For faster service on all other customer service matters, email us at email@example.com.
- Forgot your user name or password?
Check out some of the following resources:
- Knowledge Base: Find articles on everything from installation to programming to troubleshooting.
- Support FAQs. Find answers to most frequently asked questions fielded by our support team.
- Product Documents: Browse our library of tech sheets, installation information, owner’s manuals and more.
- Design Specifications
- Informational Videos: Watch videos that cover WeatherTRAK Central alerts.
- Drought Resources: Browse resources to help you manage drought conditions.
To request authorization for controller access (add a log-in):
- Fill out this form to create an authorization form to be submitted to the controller account owner for signature, granting access to controllers you designate.
Whether you’re looking to learn the basics of our smart irrigation controllers or want to master your water management reporting skills, we have the training course for you. We offer training for water management professionals delivered by HydroPoint product specialists with years of experience.
Five Reasons to Keep Your WeatherTRAK Central Subscription Current
- Get daily local weather delivered wirelessly to your WeatherTRAK controllers. Accurate weather data is critical for plant health and water conservation.
- Get secure, unlimited access to centralized dashboards, reports and real-time controller programming and management from any web browser.
- Receive real-time emails or text alerts and notifications of potential issues.
- Turn your phone into an irrigation remote control with WeatherTRAK Mobile, free of charge.
- Get free toll-free bilingual technical support, free upgrades, and much more.
Renew by calling us at 1-800-362-8774 x385.