A Turnkey Flow Management Solution — Fully Assembled and Ready for Use
The Baseline ControlPoint PFS™ series is a turnkey flow management solution for use with BaseStation 3200 irrigation controllers. The unit comes fully assembled from the factory for easy installation. The ControlPoint PFS gives you the ability to open or close a master valve to allow water into the system, read the pressure of the hydraulics, and read the rate of flow through the system. You will be able to manage flow, monitor flow, and stabilize flow all from a single product.
The ControlPoint PFS series comes in 1″, 1.5″, and 2″ sizes. The ControlPoint PFS assembly includes
BL-PFS Flow Sensor
BL-5406-KIT Pressure biCoder and sensor
BL-5201MV Master Valve biCoder
Component PVC parts are schedule 40 and sized according to specification
The wire connections are factory sealed to ensure optimal protection against environmental factors. The pipe lengths are all sized according to upstream and downstream specification and solvent welded using the best industry standards.
Installation requires only the input and output PVC pipe connections, a two-wire connection to a master valve, and the final two-wire connection to the system’s two-wire path. That’s it!
Why get a ControlPoint PFS?
- Factory assembled and built to specification
- Significantly reduces installation time
- Simplified installation process
- Single part number makes specification faster, easier
The ControlPoint PFS Extends Your Water Management Capabilities
- Start, stop, or pause programs based on pressure
- Program zone delays based on pressure for flow stabilization
- Set high flow and low flow alerts
- Track flow rates in real time and manage budgets
- Shut down the system in case of high flow or low flow alerts
Baseline’s ControlPoint PFS Features and Specifications
- The ControlPoint PFS series comes in 1″, 1.5″, and 2″ sizes.
- Component PVC parts are schedule 40 and sized according to specification.
- Pipe lengths are all sized according to upstream and downstream specification.
- Pipe connections are solvent welded with industry standard materials.
- Wire connections are factory sealed to ensure optimal protection against environmental factors.
- Specifically designed as a custom flow management solution for the BaseStation 3200 irrigation controller on firmware version 16 and higher.
Refer to the following documents for the ControlPoint PFS component specifications
How to Specify
|BL-APPMGR||Access to the AppManager Framework||Free|
|BL-BMW2-LIVE||Access to LiveView through BaseManager||Free|
|BL-BMW2-PLUS||1 year of BaseManager Plus service for 1 controller, includes WeatherAccess and Mobile Access Advanced service. PipeView is included in BaseManager Plus subscriptions for BaseStation 3200 controllers.||$99 per year|
|BL-APPMGR-FLOW||1 year of the FlowStation app service for 1 site||$1,500 per year for each site|
Note: For information about Baseline’s Mobile Access that turns your phone into the ultimate remote control, refer to the Mobile Access Brochure on Baseline’s website.