The new version 3.3 of WeatherTRAK Mobile works together with the recently updated WeatherTRAK controller firmware (7.11/8.7) to make significant strides towards improving overall reliability and performance. This update includes a new architecture that is the foundation for more consistent round-trip communication between the WeatherTRAK Mobile application, WeatherTRAK Servers and WeatherTRAK Controllers.
March 16, 2021
ENHANCED MANUAL CONTROL NOW AVAILABLE FOR OPTIFLOW USERS
With the release of our latest version of firmware for the OptiFlow-enabled controllers (v8.7), full OptiFlow manual control can now be completed on the controller panel, WeatherTRAK Mobile app or WeatherTRAK Central.
To learn more about how to initiate a manual operation for OptiFlow, click here.
To see the most up-to-date firmware versions for all WeatherTRAK controllers, click here.
On the heels of the exciting multi-manual features brought in version 3.1.4 – the WeatherTRAK Mobile app 3.2 update introduces a more refined look and powerful workflow enhancements.
September 8, 2020
SCHEDULING “LEARN FLOW” EVENTS REMOTELY FROM WEATHERTRAK CENTRAL
With this latest WeatherTRAK Central release, users have more flexibility when they Learn Flow across their sites. Previously, users had to manually Learn Flow, which sometimes ended up being late at night or while they are juggling other tasks.
WeatherTRAK Mobile received an update on July 21st, for both iOS and Android. This update contains several powerful new features, including the ability to manually operate up to nine (9) stations at a time for OptiFlow enabled controllers.
We will now provide customers with site-specific weather forecast data to provide more context around managing your sites…
December 3, 2018
WEATHERTRAK DECEMBER RELEASE
As the number of stations per controller continues to grow, particularly with 2-Wire controllers, it gets more difficult to keep track of your stations. The updated Manage Controller page enables powerful filters and paging functions that make managing large station count easier and faster, without needing to scroll around to find the right station…
November 28, 2018
WEATHERTRAK ET Pro2 Controller Notification
The 2G cellular standard has been around a long time. While some carriers have already terminated 2G service, HydroPoint has worked with providers to ensure our 2G devices stayed connected. However, the last 2G cellular carrier in the U.S. will shut down 2G service at the end of 2020…
Nov 14, 2017
WeatherTRAK Central Release Notes – November 2017 Update
Even though you might be starting to winterize your irrigation, we’re not stopping development on the most advanced irrigation management platform on the planet….
May 9, 2017
HydroPoint controllers are safe from BrickerBot Malware
BrickerBot is malware that targets some devices that are connected to the public internet. When this malware attacks a susceptible device, it is “bricked,” causing the storage capabilities to be corrupted. In many cases the device can no longer be used…
Previous Customer Bulletins
- Best Practices for Pausing Irrigation on WeatherTRAK Controllers
- WeatherTRAK Central Summer 2017 Release
- WeatherTRAK Central 7.9 Release and Budget Manager
- WeatherTRAK Central Fall 2014 User Manual Addendum
- WeatherTRAK Central Release Save and Send Features
- WeatherTRAK Central Release Controller List and Rain Pause
- WeatherTRAK Central Release Remote Alert Notifications
- WeatherTRAK Central Release Alerts and Details
- WeatherTRAK Central Release Send Button and Site Performance
- WeatherTRAK Central Release Manage Enterprise Reports
- WeatherTRAK Central Release Flow Enabled Pro Series and LC
- WeatherTRAK Central Release Enhanced Security and Reporting
- WeatherTRAK Central Release Remote Learned Flow
- WeatherTRAK Central Release Budget Manager and Site Asset Manager
- WeatherTRAK Central Release Budget Manager Enhancements
- WeatherTRAK Fall 2014 Release
- WeatherTRAK Spring 2014 Release
- WeatherTRAK Infrastructure Upgrade