With more than 60% of urban water being used in outdoor landscapes, smart irrigation controllers are even more important in a drought. Below you’ll find numerous resources to help you manage drought conditions.
How can HydroPoint reduce water consumption and maintain drought compliance while still keeping your landscapes healthy? Contact us for a free site analysis today. Call us at 1-800-362-8774.
- CA Drought Resources
- TX Drought Resources
- Managing the Drought with WeatherTRAK: FAQ
- Overview of compliance features within WeatherTRAK controllers
- Programming your WeatherTRAK Controller for Drought Compliance
- Residential Customers with WeatherTRAK ETplus Controllers: Instructions for Programming your Controller for Watering RestrictionsRead the instructions
- Watch the video
- Watch Part I of the video – Programming the time and date
- Watch Part II of the video – Programming start time, water window duration and high ET
- Watch Part III of the video – Programming the “Water Day Mode”
- California State Water Board – Drought Emergency Regulations & Supporting Documents
- California Local Water Agency Restriction Information
- Texas Drought Information
- Florida Drought Information
- National Drought Monitor
Outsmarting the Drought: Educational Webinar Series
Learn from HydroPoint and our guest speakers how municipalities, communities and corporate properties can reduce their water consumption during times of severe drought.
Proven Water Conservation Strategies from a Leading CA Water Agency
Guest Speaker:Tim Barr, Deputy Director of Water Resources, Western Municipal Water District
How is the Landscape Industry Responding to Drought?
Guest Speaker: Matt Davenport, President & CEO, Monarch Environmental, Inc.
Sustainability Practices from Highly Acclaimed Real-Estate Investment Company
Guest Speaker:Clint Collins, Senior Director of Landscape Operations, Irvine Company Office Properties
Insight into Drought Response from Leading Healthcare Industry
Guest Speaker:Rachael Baker, MS, LEED AP, Environmental Stewardship Manager, Nor Cal,Kaiser Permanente
Proven Conservation Methods from a Prominent Landscape Maintenance Provider
Guest Speaker: Eric Santos, VP of Irrigation Services, Brickman/ValleyCrest Companies
Maintaining Sustainability on a Citywide Scale
Guest Speaker: Kevin Tonoian, Administrative Services Manager, City of Santa Clarita
Insight from a California Irrigation Designer/Architect
Guest Speaker:Scott Horsley, Senior Associate, EPT Design
Smart Water Solutions
Guest Speaker:Peter Yolles, Founder, WaterSmart.com