WeatherTRAK Optiflow XR H20 can now manage up to 200 stations, providing an ideal solution for large and complex sites that struggle with water window optimization.
Large station count controllers are traditionally difficult to program, especially with tight water windows. With this latest product release, the OptiFlow system will automatically optimize what stations run when based on the available mainline capacity for up to 200 stations.
New Features Include*:
- Support up to 200 stations – manage larger sites with a single controller.
- Updated Decoder Programming Interface – save time with an improved programming experience.
- New Decoder Alerts – Four new decoder alerts with detailed information provides easy resolution to issues that come up.
*H2O 2-Wire configuration only
- Firmware version v8.9
- Works with OptiFlow XR H2O 2-wire controllers
- Active WeatherTRAK and OptiFlow Subscription
- To support 200 stations, the controller needs two station keys
- WT2W-H2O-48STA-KEY = Increases the number of supported stations from 48 to 96.
- WT2W-H2O-200STA-OFKEY = Increases the number of supported stations from 96 to 200. Includes new OptiFlow 200 Station Key with updated firmware.
- Works with ET Pro3 H2O 2-wire controllers or OptiFlow XR H2O 2-wire controllers
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is a specific firmware version required? Yes, if it’s an H2O 2-wire controller already in the field that wants to increase their station count to more than 96 stations, they will need the OptiFlow 200 Key and extra stations keys (if 48 station then they need 2 station keys, if 96 station then they need 1 stations key). The new firmware version is v8.9
- Does this affect the conventional-wire controllers? No, this only applies to H2O 2-wire controllers. If it’s a conventional-wire controller, the maximum station count is still 96 stations.
- Can I update an ET Pro3 controller? Yes, if the ET Pro3 is using the H2O 2-wire controller platform. The customer simply needs the OptiFlow 200 Key and extra stations keys (if 48 station then they need 2 station keys, if 96 station then they need 1 stations key).
- What functions can I do at the OptiFlow XR panel? A user can program decoders, clear alerts, and initiate manual operations. A user can see station information and program run times, but they cannot edit that information.
- How do I program the controller? For the OptiFlow XR 200 station controller, all programming must be completed using the Mobile App with v3.5 or higher, or, in WeatherTRAK Central.
- Does this OptiFlow controller still use Setup Mode? No, the OptiFlow XR 200 station controller does not have a setup mode. It will need to be fully configured as an OptiFlow controller when it’s installed.
- Are there any changes to the 48 and 96 station controllers? No, they will ship exactly the same as they do today.
Learn more about the WeatherTRAK OptiFlow XR controller here.