Below are details about the policies, terms, and conditions that apply to your purchase of HydroPoint products and services (unless if your company’s purchases are covered by a master services agreement with HydroPoint). If you have received a quote from us, when you sign it you are indicating your acceptance of the “Current Versions” of these contract documents.
- General Terms and Conditions: The terms in this document apply for all purchases made on a direct basis with HydroPoint (and not covered by a master services agreement).
- Exhibit A – Professional Services: This exhibit adds terms and conditions that apply when you purchase professional services – installation, commissioning, site assessments, etc. – from HydroPoint.
- Exhibit B – Online Services: This exhibit adds terms and conditions that apply when you purchase products from HydroPoint which include online services. These include subscriptions for WeatherTRAK, WaterCompass, or HydroPoint 360, which may either be purchased bundled with a hardware product or separately.
- Exhibit C – Equipment Use (Bailment): This exhibit adds terms and conditions that apply when HydroPoint installs equipment on your site for which it retains ownership. For example, the WaterCompass service includes flow monitors which are used to collect information used to deliver the service, but which main our property.
- Exhibit D – Performance Management Services: This exhibit adds terms and conditions that apply when you purchase HydroPoint Performance Services.
General Terms and Conditions:
Exhibit A – Professional Services: effective before February 6, 2018
Exhibit C – Equipment Use