The world is facing a 56% deficit in available freshwater by 2030 — and some of the largest water consumers (and wasters) are businesses. Luckily, smart companies are stepping up to the plate and doing everything they can to conserve water, and the benefits are numerous.
Making water conservation a business priority not only protects the environment, but it also saves companies money, protects the value of their properties, reduces water-related risks and liabilities, helps them achieve sustainability and ESG goals, and enhances their brand image and reputation.
Get the Guide!
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll cover:
- How buildings in the retail industry use water indoors and out — both the common usages and the frequently overlooked ones
- The business cost of mismanaged water
- Practical strategies retailers can implement to conserve water
- The numerous economic, environmental, and social benefits reaped by companies who prioritize water conservation
- Best practices from major companies who are effectively managing their water and saving money in the process