Water Leaks Cost More Than You Think:
Never be surprised by a large water bill or a flooded office after a long weekend. WaterCompass commercial leak monitoring gets the right water data to the right person at the right time.
Don’t be blind to your water use data any longer — stay ahead of leak issues before it’s too late.
Tell me more about WaterCompass Leak Monitoring and Notifications:
How it Works:
1. Flow Monitoring Hardware & Turnkey Installation – We handle the installation & calibration with you
2. Water Analytics & Alerts Dashboard – All your usage data is collected and stored securely in the cloud
3. Monitoring with a Dedicated Customer Support Manager – Reliable, ‘round the clock support to ensure your success
See WaterCompass Leak Monitoring in Action:
WaterCompass has you covered with:
- High Resolution Water Use Data & Analytics
- Leak Detection
- Anomalous Water Use
- Cooling Tower Water Use Tracking
- Building Management Integration
With water rates increasing and leaks causing costly damage – having leak monitoring and alerts on your site is more important than ever.
Severe Water Leak in Swimming Pool
- 249 gallon per hour leak was detected
- On-site teams located a crack in the pool lining
- Resulted in a $36K annual water cost savings
Irrigation Leak on Store Property
- Outdoor irrigation leak was detected immediately, and on-site teams located the source of the issue.
- Repair was complete within 2 days and no damage had occured
- Saved $7,233 in water costs annually
Leaking Toilet Found in Apartment Home
- 200 Gallon Per Hour Leak Found
- Annual Savings of $5,281
- Savings provided immediate ROI of the service investment