Devastating water leaks can happen at any time — will you know about them before it’s too late?
A leak detection solution can save you thousands in repairs and lost revenue.
Water Leaks Cost More Than You Think:
Never be surprised by a large water bill or a flooded office after a long weekend. WaterCompass commercial leak detection service includes technology and 24/7 monitoring experts who will get the right water data to the right person at the right time.
Don’t be blind to your water use data any longer — stay ahead of leak issues before it’s too late.
Tell me more about WaterCompass Leak Detection
How it Works:
1. Flow Monitoring Hardware & Turnkey Installation – We handle the installation & calibration with you
2. Water Analytics & Alerts Dashboard – All your usage data is collected and stored securely in the cloud
3. Monitoring with a Dedicated Customer Support Manager – Reliable, ‘round the clock support to ensure your success
See WaterCompass Leak Detection in Action:
WaterCompass has you covered with:
- High Resolution Water Use Data & Analytics
- Leak Detection
- Anomalous Water Use
- Cooling Tower Water Use Tracking
- Building Management Integration
Leaks and Abnormal Water Usage WaterCompass Can Discover
mainline breaks, major damage and impact to use
major water use behind hidden walls or pool leaks
track makeup, blowdown, cycles of concentration and evaporation loss
Kitchen & Laundry Appliances
water use inefficiencies, sometimes no visible water leaking
Toilets & Faucets
slow continuous leak, no visible water leaking
With water rates rapidly increasing and leaks causing costly damage – having commercial leak detection on your site is more important than ever.
Severe Water Leak in Swimming Pool
- 249 gallon per hour leak was detected
- On-site teams located a crack in the pool lining
- Resulted in a $36K annual water cost savings
Irrigation Leak on Store Property
- Outdoor irrigation leak was detected immediately, and on-site teams located the source of the issue.
- Repair was complete within 2 days and no damage had occured
- Saved $7,233 in water costs annually
Leaking Toilet Found in Apartment Home
- 200 Gallon Per Hour Leak Found
- Annual Savings of $5,281
- Savings provided immediate ROI of the service investment