Introducing the new WeatherTRAK Mobile App
August 3rd, 2018
We’re very excited to announce that WeatherTRAK 3.0 mobile app for iOS and Android is now available!
The new mobile app has been completely redesigned for a great experience, and we’ve added many new features, including station programming for site setup and maintenance, and master valve override control for easy hose irrigation for field technicians.
Get the latest Mobile App Cut Sheet on the Product Materials page.
Learn more about the Mobile app on the product web page.
*Master Valve Override and Station Programming requires WeatherTRAK LC, ET Pro3, or OptiFlow XR controller running the latest firmware. Get the Cloud Update Key from HydroPoint or your local distributor to receive controller updates over the air (already included with OptiFlow XR controllers and ET Pro3 with OptiFlow Key).
- A completely redesigned interface for better performance and navigation
- Station programming to set up new stations or adjust settings from the app
- Map integration that automatically shows you closest sites and controllers based on your current location
- Ability to override the Master Valve to remotely activate water flow for hose irrigation or troubleshooting, with automatic shut-off after a specified duration
- More control to define manual irrigation times that deliver the right amount of water to each zone
- Prominent display of the exact time irrigation is scheduled to resume after a rain pause
- Built-in help in both English and Spanish
- Sort alerts by severity
- View all alerts for a site at-a-glance
- WeatherTRAK Read-Only users will have access to all features except station programming – See Knowledge Base article
- iPhone & iPad: Requires iOS 10.3 or later
- Android devices: Requires Android KitKat (4.4) or later
- Internet connection required to use the application
- Users must allow app the access their location