Hotels and Resorts
Start Saving Today and Give Your Staff Operating Flexibility
The Phoenician cut water bills 20% with WeatherTRAK, re-directing $100k of savings Hotels in Year One.
The staff of the Arizona Biltmore saves hours each week in labor time and have the flexibility to change irrigation at a moment’s notice as resort schedules changes.
Doubletree San Jose fast-tracked project payback to self-fund a lobby and portico remodel using the WeatherTRAK water bill savings.
These are just three of the dozens of hotel and resort chains across North America benefiting from WeatherTRAK Smart Irrigation. Learn how these organizations leveraged Smart Water Management Solutions to bring benefits to their bottom line:
Reduce Operating Costs and Increase Building Value
- Save water and thousands of dollars
- Enhance landscape health and curb appeal
Lower Risk Exposure and Damage
- Minimize re-paving and hardscape repairs
- Eliminate costly run-off and water waste
- Reduce plant damage or replacement
- Lower slip/fall property liability
- Central management of irrigation scheduling
- Real-time dashboard and performance reporting
- Alerts and mobile control for rapid response
Featured Customer Success Stories
The Phoenician officials say its WeatherTRAK irrigation system has reduced water bills by 20 percent to 25 percent. In total 25 acres of the property are now controlled by WeatherTRAK. The system cuts landscaping costs overall, not just water, because it helps preserve plants and shrubs.
The Arizona Biltmore saves tens of hours each week in labor time and gets the flexibility to change irrigation at a moment’s notice when the resort schedule changes.