Corporate Campuses and Industrial Parks
Fast-track sustainability and water savings with WeatherTRAK Smart Irrigation Solutions
Jelly Belly Candy Company enjoys sweet success, cutting water use 29% across its 35 acre corporate campus and visitor center.
Lockheed Martin installed WeatherTRAK controllers, reducing water bills and property damage to achieve $1 million in annual savings.
These are just two of the hundreds of corporations across the country who leverage HydroPoint’s solutions to achieve benefits:
Lower Operating Costs
- Save water and thousands of dollars
- Eliminate costly run-off and water waste
- Enhance landscape health and curb appeal
- Minimize re-paving and hardscape repairs
- Reduce plant damage or replacement
- Lower slip/fall property liability
- Central dashboard and reporting on all properties saves time
- Landscape contractors have central control and can respond in minutes from anywhere
Frank Rocha, Sr. Manager of Grounds Services for two Silicon Valley campuses now equipped with WeatherTRAK, estimates that watering with outmoded technology led to 126 million gallons of water waste each year. Read case study.
“An irrigation solution with minimal capital investment and disruption that would yield significant water savings in our landscaped areas was intriguing…”
Jeff Brown, VP Operations and Distribution
Jelly Belly Candy Company Learn more.