WeatherTRAK Professional Services from HydroPoint
The Leader in Smart Irrigation Consulting
Partner with a Trusted Advisor to ensure you get the most from your property investments. WeatherTRAK® Professional Services is your fast track to beautiful, sustainable landscapes and lower water bills. Our best practices are backed by our team’s industry-leading irrigation, horticulture, water conservation and technology knowledge, honed over decades of experience with public agencies, landscape firms and Fortune 1000 companies. Our True Blue services are always supported by WeatherTRAK Customer Service, which provides ongoing toll-free phone- and Web-based support to you and your landscape partners.
Fast Track the Benefits of Smart Irrigation. By managing outdoor water use intelligently, leading organizations maximize property value, reduce costs and improve landscape health. Our customers rely on WeatherTRAK solutions to help them meet their water conservation and operational efficiency targets–our professional services team can help make that happen quickly.
Achieve Your Goals with a Customized Plan. WeatherTRAK True Blue creates a smart irrigation management plan customized to meet the needs of your company, your vendors and each irrigation zone across your sites. We listen to your unique business and water management requirements to address your specific landscape challenges. Then we see your organization through every step toward truly smart irrigation, from site selection through hand-off to your landscape maintenance team.
Partner with a Trusted Advisor. WeatherTRAK True Blue is not in the business of selling irrigation repair or maintenance services. Instead, we provide expertise and training for your water management. Our best practices are backed by our team’s industry-leading irrigation, horticulture, water conservation and technology knowledge, honed over decades of experience with public agencies, landscape firms and Fortune 1000 companies.
We invite you to learn more about the components of our tailored True Blue™ program, including:
- Accelerate ROI through site selection based on water bill analyses, applicable public agency rebates and local water rate structures.
- Conduct property survey, taking inventory of all controllers and photographing landscape conditions.
- Establish irrigation benchmark by collecting current runtimes for varied plant types.
- Produce written report of projected water savings with irrigation system optimized for efficiency. Any barriers to efficiency, and therefore savings, are noted.
Irrigation System Efficiency Analyses
- Evaluate head-to-head coverage and water pressure.
- Identify missing, broken or improperly adjusted sprinkler heads.
- Observe electrical wiring and record ohm values for each valve zone.
- Check for lateral line breaks, mismatched system components and other sources of inefficiency.
- Develop maintenance maps featuring all controllers, stations, plant materials and irrigation system components.
- Document any irrigation system repairs necessary to achieve minimum efficiency standards.
- Prioritize both required and recommended system upgrades.
Installation and Maintenance Planning
- Review system upgrade plan with staff and vendors.
- Orient staff and vendors to smart irrigation practices and
- Create phased controller installation plan and ongoing
- maintenance schedule.
- Conduct pilot installation and process analysis.
Deployment and Optimization
- Coordinate and oversee controller installation and
- Manage deployment, schedule and resources.
- Provide ongoing consulting and inspection services.
Vendor Assessment and Training
- Review vendor performance and pricing in the context of competitive market rates.
- Deliver staff and vendor training.
- Validate successful completion of all milestones.
- Inspect final work output and issue report.
- Evaluate vendor proposals for price and consistency with agreed-upon plan.
- Manage upgrade roadmap that ensures cost saving, conservation and plant health goals are met.
Ongoing Support and Follow-up
- Audit water bills by site.
- Visit sites quarterly to review landscape health and irrigation system efficiency
Simple steps to calculate your personalized ROI
Provide this completed ROI Checklist to WeatherTRAK Sales for a personalized ROI projection (PDF, 56K).
Helping you maximize the return on your property investments is our primary concern. Our goal is not to sell you irrigation repair or landscape maintenance services. We are here to provide the expertise and training you need to minimize costs, reduce liability and get the most from your landscape professionals.