The Most Advanced Web-Based Control in the Industry
WeatherTRAK Central Subscription increases productivity and visibility portfolio-wide for property managers and landscape professionals with real-time operations dashboards and remote access to manage outdoor water use on those sites that have WeatherTRAK Smart Irrigation Controllers. With the tools embedded in the WeatherTRAK subscription, landscape professionals, property managers and owners have the help they need to cost-effectively manage geographically dispersed properties. Ideal for single controller site, multi controller site and dispersed portfolio wide management.
Don’t get fooled by the traditional client/server so-called “central” control offered by others in the industry. Our complete cloud based platform offers pre-integrated control to all of our Smart Water Manager solutions, creating plug and play control with no extra infrastructure to purchase or maintain. No need to settle for less.
Easy to Use with Full Features
This full featured central control gives you the best of automation and direct control. Built with time-saving features for the busy executive. Gain a birdseye view of any alerts with “quick-links”to specific controllers. Other links provide instant access to reports, rain pause or other controller-specific functions. Monitor individual controller schedules including sending changes when needed for periodic maintenance or events.
- Online Real-Time Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Integrated flow visibility and control from the web
- Customizable SMS / Text and Email Alerts to fit what you want to see
- Interactive Dashboards and One-Click Reports
- Advanced Applications Tools to assess performance against budget
Tailored Access From Whereever You Are
Specialized landscape maintainer WeatherTRAK Mobile application provides anytime, anywhere mobile control from your smartphones or ipads.
- Remote visibility to single controller, site or multi-controller accounts
- Full site accessable instantly via the web to all controllers from a computer, mobile phone, tablet or laptop
- Receive and address alerts in real-time
WeatherTRAK Scheduling Engine™
Automates Accurate Irrigation
Featuring integrated WeatherTRAK Scheduling Engine software, the WeatherTRAK controller automates scientifically-based irrigation schedules. Select landscape-specific parameters, such as plant, soil, slope and sprinkler type, to quickly establish optimal irrigation schedules that match the true water budget for each zone of your landscape. Gain control over water windows, water days and manual watering with WeatherTRAK.
- Features pre-set and two customizable plant settings
- Boosts efficiency with one-touch copy program button and system monitoring
- Automates cycle and soak times with soil and slope settings
WeatherTRAK ET Everywhere™ Service
Ensures Accurate Weather Updates
WeatherTRAK ET Everywhere delivers local weather-based ET updates via a wireless communication network everyday, automatically adjusting irrigation in accordance with changing weather. Data is collected from 44,000+ weather stations across the U.S. including the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) network, state and county networks and private weather stations.
Proven scientific modeling techniques validate local weather down to one square kilometer before ET updates are transmitted to WeatherTRAK controllers.
- Eliminates reliance on historical data
- Triggers dynamic irrigation adjustments based on the local, daily weather
- Accounts for all the variables that affect ET, including humidity, solar radiation, temperature and wind
- Removes hassle, risk and cost of single local sensors
WeatherTRAK Customer Service
Provides Customized Expertise
Proactive support from our trained experts is a key component of WeatherTRAK weather-based irrigation management because satisfied customers are our first priority. Our horticulture and irrigation experts ensure that you always enjoy peak performance from WeatherTRAK controllers. Help is just a phone call or mouse click away.