Supporting On-the-Go Landscape Maintainers with Mobile Tools
Compatible with WeatherTRAK Central Controllers v6.0 or later
HydroPoint continues to upgrade the robust offering of water management tools and enhance the reliable results you expect from your WeatherTRAK Smart Irrigation Solutions.
With the new WeatherTRAK Mobile App, your Android smartphone, tablet, iPad or iPhone now gives you mobile control over your two-way WeatherTRAK controllers. Connect to your sites anywhere you and your smartdevice happen to be.
WeatherTRAK Mobile includes:
Anytime, Anywhere Mobile Control of Irrigation. Manual Irrigation and mobile access helps you manage all of your sites from one device and one account to reduce travel time and site visits.
One-Click Customer Support. One-Touch connection to Customer Support gives you the expertise and answers you need immediately while in field or at the office.
Real-Time Alerts and Centralized Dashboard. Get a real mobile application with streamlined alerts interface and the mobile control you need to respond quickly.
Ready to Go Mobile?
To download WeatherTRAK Mobile, you will need:
- A two-way WeatherTRAK Central controller* with active Central Internet subscription
- A User Name and Password for your WeatherTRAK.net account
- An Apple iPhone, iPad or Android-based smartphone or tablet
*The app works best with WeatherTRAK controller firmware version 6.0 or greater.
To start using the WeatherTRAK Mobile Application:
- Step 1 – Install WeatherTRAK Mobile on your Apple or Android device
- Step 2 – Login to the WeatherTRAK Mobile application using your existing WeatherTRAK.net login.
- Step 3 – Launch the WeatherTRAK Mobile application for manual irrigation and real-time alerts.
Please submit your questions to MobileSupport@hydropoint.com.