Join the Clean Technology Leader
HydroPoint Data Systems, Inc. is one of the fastest growing sustainability companies in the U.S. Customers ranging from the Fortune 1000 to leading cities rely on our EPA-proven WeatherTRAK Smart Water Management Solutions to conserve water, eliminate runoff pollution and reduce costs.
We’re always on the lookout for talented and hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership and initiative to further WeatherTRAK solutions, which conserve 4x more water than any other water-saving technology.
Bring your enthusiasm for sustainable solutions that benefit business and the environment to HydroPoint!
Customer Support Specialist
Our ideal candidate will be an adaptable, self-motivated and polished individual capable of representing our organization as a consummate professional. Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as the ability to work with a changing and adapting job description are critical! We are seeking someone who thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Solid organizational and time management skills will take you far in this unique role!
Provide excellent Customer Service with responsibilities which include:
- Telephone Support including but not limited to:
- Advising customers regarding irrigation controller set up
- Technical support and troubleshooting for irrigation system issues
- Controller activations
- Technical support on WeatherTrak.net central control
- Responding to emails including but not limited to:
- Emails sent to support or via website
- Online activation requests
- Online access requests
- Data input:
- Complete documentation for all support services provided
- Attention to detail including referrals to department procedures and accuracy is required
- Other projects as assigned
Required skills and experience:
- BILINGUAL (English/Spanish) REQUIRED
- 3+ years of relative work experience in technical support or customer service
- Ideally with irrigation controllers and related services
- Electrical/wiring experience desirable
- Demonstrated ability and comfort taking numbers of inbound calls on a daily basis
- Excellent phone/customer service skills
- Ability to work overtime rotations for Saturdays and occasional holidays
- General understanding of sustainability programs and water conservation initiatives
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook